NGK Sea-Doo Spark Four Stroke Spark Plugs.
NGK Solid Resistor Spark Plugs are treated with corrosion resistant plating to ensure ease of installation and removal. The 98% pure copper core delivers increased heat dissipation for more reliable starts and reduced risk of overheating. Cold-rolled threads prevent cross-threading and damage to cylinder heads. Trivalent plating eliminates need for anti-seize. Corrugated ribs prevent flashover. High-grade alumina silicate ceramic.
These spark plugs fit a variety of Sea-Doo skis:
- KR9E-G-4 || Solid Terminal || 4-pack || Sea-Doo 300 (ACE 1630) – Newer OEM Plug with New Electrode Material
- KR9C-G || Solid Terminal || 4-pack || Sea-Doo 300 (ACE 1630)
- DCPR-8E-4 || Standard Terminal || 4-pack || Sea-Doo GTX-4TEC 130/150/186/215/260
- ZFR4F-11 || Solid Terminal || 4-pack || Sea-Doo GTX-DI, LRV-DI, RX-DI
- CR9EB || Solid Terminal || 10-pack || Sea-Doo Spark