Kawasaki 650 SX X2 Billet Aluminum Switch Housing – Made By Watercraft Werks
Replace your old vertical switch housing with our horizontal one! This design takes up about the same handlebar space as the stock switch housing, but allows the buttons to be above the bar for better positioning. Both older (without lanyard) and newer style (with lanyard) Start / Stop switch plates fit in this housing. Take out your wire assemblies and put them into our housing.
- 3-piece switch housing
- Qty. 6 – M5x0.8 – 35mm bolts
- The internal switches are not included!
- Check the purchase options for additional accessories! We recommend getting the OEM Switch Plate Button if your ski has an old switch plate.
- 3-Piece design
- Built-in threads for bolts
- 2 Drain holes
- Widened slot for angled handlebars
- Single hole for wires
- Uses your original switches and JS 550/750 switch plate
- Works with 440/550 conversion skis using 650 or 750 engines.
These are NOT designed for JS300 JS440 JS550 550SX 750SX(i) 800SXR. They may work for your conversion ski if you are using Kawasaki 650 start/stop wire harness.